Thursday, January 31, 2008

Guided Masturbation Phone Sex with Monica

Hi, babies!


Your nasty girl has begun a new blog. I've grown bored with my Live Journal so, I've decided to stop posting to it ~to retire it, in a sense. It's 2 years old so, I feel it's time. However, I'm certain you'll discover oodles of kinky, taboo, fun and interesting things about me, if you should peek. A new phone sex blog, in a new year, and as of 40 minutes ago, it's my 26th birthday. How fabulous, indeed. I'm already enjoying my new secret, sexy place and I hope you do, too.
fetish-phonesex-babe.jpg
I can't think of anything hotter, than guided masturbation phone sex with your favorite GFE guy. I absolutely adore Nathan, and the sound of his voice drives me crazy. He is extremely sexy; and from the first time we spoke, I was instantly smitten with him. He found me on craigslist 4 months ago, and has been phoning me ever since. I love touching my pussy when I talk with him. I just wish we were mutually masturbating together ~in the same place, in the same room, and in the same bed. At the risk of repeating myself, Nathan is amazingly sexy.
Love,
~Monica
XOXO
888*662*6482
fetishphonebabe_banner1.jpg

No comments: