Thursday, January 31, 2008

Kinky and Sensual GFE Phone Sex with Monica

1 hour into my 26th birthday, and I've already experienced a full body orgasm with Dave. His calls are always hot, sexy and fabulous but, this one was amazing for me. I didn't know who he was for a second, because Dave never phones so late but, he worked overtime tonight. Corporate attorneys work late and I know this, because my ex is one. He's been calling me since I began working for DBMG Technologies, which is 2 years this August. Dave and I became hot and heavy for each other very quickly, and it's made for some of the hottest, wettest and most erotic phone sex I've had to date. He gets me so sexually aroused ~so turned on, my God, I once wept from cumming so hard. Mmmm, he's just so hot. The way he calls me "baby" drives me wild, and the sound of his voice when he says it, gets my pussy so wet for him. Sexual dynamite, lover. You and I, Dave. *KABOOM*


sensual-domme.jpg


Love,
~Monica
XOXO
888*662*6482


fetishphonebabe_banner1.jpg

No comments: