Monday, February 4, 2008

Romantic GFE Phone Sex with a Snowboarder

Hello, babies.

I've been available "by appointment only" the last few days so, if you've not emailed me or, messaged me on AIM or Yahoo ~then you're sadly missing me, lover. I'll be spending tomorrow night with Nathan, and I can't wait. We've been chatting {for hours} on Yahoo since Sunday, and I've sent him photos of myself that I've never sent to anyone else. No one sees me in my fashion designing "work mode" ~except my real life friends, anyway. I'm wearing glasses for goodness sakes {!!!} and a plaid skirt but, Nathan is very heavily smitten, lol. "You're amazing. I'm so grateful that I found you. I like you alot. Alot, alot, ALOT " is what he said last night. He's been calling me Princess and I'm so loving it, lol. I had no idea the word would "do something" to me but, it does. Actually, it has more to do with the person addressing me as Princess, than the title itself. He drives me crazy, and phone sex with Nathan is amazing. He found me on CraigsList in September, and he's been calling me ever since. Goodness! The first week he found me, he called me every night of the week, and each night was longer ~lol.. remember, baby? :D

me_leather.jpg

When we chat on Yahoo, we sometimes talk about phone sex roleplays, roleplaying or, fantasies in general but, when we're on the phone? Everything else is forgotten ~and all we want to do, is mutually masturbate for and with each other. The first time Nathan called me, it was a fabulous guided masturbation session. Hearing him moan and groan while stroking himself the way I wanted him to, greatly excited me. Perhaps one day we'll have a kinky or, taboo phonesex roleplay, lol. However, since our phone sex life is in no danger of fizzling out, we're probably going to forgo the role playing {for now}, and just keep enjoying each other. He is so sweet and so romantic, and I love it. He formally asked me to be his Valentine last night, and I happily and eagerly accepted. He needs to give me an address, because I can't be someone's Valentine and not send him my heart. Tuesday night can't come fast enough baby, because I can't wait to be with you. It's going to be dope and sick, epic and gnarly, lover!

Love,

~Monica

XOXO

888*662*6482

fetishphonebabe_banner1.jpg

No comments: