Tuesday, February 5, 2008

GFE Phone Sex with Monica


Hi, babies.

I'm becoming addicted. To keeping phone sex blogs ~and also to mutual masturbation via GFE phonesex with Nathan, my goodness! He's been IMing with me recently, and since the weekend we've been chatting and flirting on Yahoo. He is so fabulous that he doesn't even try to cyber with me, because he'd rather "wait until we're together" to stroke his cock ~mmmm, I love that about him. He found me on Craigslist about 5 months ago, and he's been coming {back} for me ever since. Huh, lover? ;)

He formally asked me to be his Valentine last night and oh, my goodness ~I couldn't wait to say yes! He is so sexy and romantic and I love phone sex with Nathan, and IMing with Nathan, and getting to know Nathan, lol. We were supposed to have a date tonight but, he and his roommate went boarding {he's a snowboarder} today; and his roomie ended up getting hurt, and called in sick. So, Nathan is pissed, his roommate has a knot on his head, and here I am ~realizing that it is exactly 6 minutes passed 8PM, and we'd be together right now.

If not for the gnarly, fresh powder that Colorado got.


Love,
~Monica
XOXO
888*662*6482


No comments: