Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Phone Sex and Flirting with Monica


Hi, babies.


Phone sex and flirting ~and heavy on the flirting, please.


You know you've found the phonesex girl for you, when you leave her IMs when she's sleeping or, when coming home you open your chat program "to see what she's doing." This is one of the greatest compliments a hot, GFE phone sex guy can pay me. Well, aside from this, of course: "You excite me intellectually. I thoroughly enjoy chatting with you, Princess." Reading that excited me, and I couldn't stop smiling after reading it. That's Nathan, and he's a flirt. How lucky am I?

He told me that he did indeed go to Craigslist "looking for some phone sex fun", and then told me he was very glad that it was me he found. How funny, because I feel the same way. We've been chatting about everything; and I know that our next phone sex call is going to be so much more, because we've learned more about each other. Instant Messaging is fabulous, isn't it?


Love,
~Monica
XOXO
888*662*6482


No comments: