Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sensual Fetish Phone Sex with Monica

Hi, babies!

This is such a busy time of the year for me, and I may have to go back to Rome (Italy, not New York) in July but, I should only be gone about a week or so. Just long enough to meet with some designers, discuss new lines and shows, abscond with some fine Italian fabrics, and gaze from atop the Duomo once again. The last time I was there, it was under construction so, I'm anxious to see it after it's restoration. I love everything about Italy, and I even speak the language. While in school, I absorbed everything I could about ancient civilizations and cultures. I became a sponge for knowledge, and I learned to speak Italian years before I ever saw Italy. I speak a total of 5 languages, with a desire to learn even more. I love art, traveling, politics, music {from ballroom swing to Tool} and indie films. I'm an avid History Channel, Biography and CNN viewer, and I've never watched one so called "reality" show. If it has a writer and a script, it's not reality, baby. This being said, if you're looking for an uncultured, unemployed, boring, uneducated and ill spoken phone sex girl, you're certainly not going to find her here, lover. In all honesty, I can't think of any man who'd elect to spend his time {or money}, on a woman he isn't compatible with or, a woman who has no goals and/or aspirations for herself. Phone sex or not, it simply eludes me. Speaking from experience; the men I've had the pleasure of spending time with, are delighted that phone sex isn't my only occupation. "I get so much from our calls, Monica" Yes, baby. You're getting an actual conversation with a hot girl who can {and does} rival your own thought process. How often do you come across a sexy babe who isn't brainless?

sexymon.jpg

If you're passionate about something, then you're already sensual. And if you're sensual, then you and I have an amazing night of kinky, and fetish phone sex ahead of us. You'll find that I'm very much the elegant and classy fashionista on the surface but, once in the bedroom? My satin gloves come off, and it's LSD all the way, baby. Love, Sensuality and Devotion.

Love,

~Monica

XOXO

888*662*6482

fetishphonebabe_banner1.jpg

2 comments:

Monika said...

your blog is so fun and entertaining!

Monica said...

Well, hi there chililady!

I LOVE your avatar, as I am a HUGE Angelina fan. I met her at the San Diego Comic Con when she was promoting TR:2 ~she is STUNNING in person and oh, my GOODNESS, is she ever TINY!

Thank you for your wonderful comment, lady ~and please feel free to drop by and comment any time, sexy girl!!

Love,
~Monica
XOXO