Friday, February 8, 2008

Mutual Masturbation and Phone Sex with Monica

Dave loves my belly button, and I love that he loves it. He also loves that my breasts are real, as he doesn't like fake ones. I was working for DBMG Technologies for about 4 months, when I first met him. I'll be here 2 years in August, and we've had some very intense phone sex sessions. He's an excellent phonesex partner. He's always talkative, he's got an amazingly sexy voice, and he always stimulates my mind, while my fingers are stimulating my clit.

He was so worked up for me tonight, and I loved it. He came very hard, and oh, I love hearing him cum! He IM'd me on Yahoo and told me that I was beautiful, and I truly love that about Dave. He's always telling me how sexy or, beautiful I am, and how much he loves to hear my voice. Sensual and feminine are two words he used in describing me {and my newest photos}, and I love being that sensual, GFE phone girl for him. We turn each other on alot so, mutual masturbation with Dave is extremely hot, which makes for unbelievably hot phone sex ~ending in a full body orgasm, lots of sweat, and heavy panting. For both of us.

Love,

~Monica

XOXO

888*662*6482

fetishphonebabe_banner1.jpg

No comments: