Friday, February 8, 2008

Phone Sex Ass Worshippers for Monica

Hi, babies!

Upon waking this morning {afternoon} I wiggled to my kitchen to worship the coffee Gods, glanced out of my window and saw a sticker from FedEx affixed to my door. I wasn't expecting anything as I didn't order anything so, I put down my coffee beans and walked to the door. I took the sticker off and looked to see where the nice, FedEx man left whatever it was, and saw that he had written down "Front Door" on the sticker. I stuck my head out, looked to my right, and down beside my terra cotta planter was a box of 2 dozen roses! 1 dozen long stemmed, and 1 dozen short stemmed roses {in my favorite colors}, in a gorgeous vase ~with a heart shaped box of chocolates. I must admit, I was just IMing with Nathan when they had arrived, and I jokingly asked if they were from him but, I was surprised to see they were from my ex.

worship-my-ass.jpg

He sent a dozen for my birthday and a dozen for Valentine's Day, and it literally made my day. I read the card and phoned him but, being a corporate attorney with a large D.C. firm, I received his voice mail. I left a ridiculously happy message thanking him, excitedly pulled the vase out, began arranging them, and continued talking with Nathan. Like I said, I had just woken up and before I found my roses I found a sweet, IM from Nathan. *gets out of bed gently.. pulling the covers too much, exposing your gorgeous backside. Covers you up again, gives you a kiss and leaves the room* or, something very close to that, is how it read. I think my gfe phone sex guy is definitely an ass worshiping man or, at least he says he'd worship mine. He says that I have "a cherry-bomb ass" and I've never heard that expression before so, needless to say it made me laugh, blush and feel wonderful. Dave too, told me that my ass looked "fantastic" the other night, and I do love an ass man, babies! ;)

My ex? He's a tit man ~lol, go figure.

Love,

~Monica

XOXO

888*662*6482

fetishphonebabe_banner1.jpg

No comments: